5 Safe Sex Tips
Learning 5 safe sex tips is really a must for everyone who is sexually active. You really cannot be careful enough. Even if you think that you know the other person really well, you can never be 100 percent certain. So, the next time you are getting ready to disrobe, keep these safe sex tips in the back of your mind.
- Do not have sex with strangers. One night stands and crazy sexual hook ups may seem fantastic at the time, but the consequences can be very extreme. Avoid having sex with a person that you just meet; even if they look safe a clean, they can still be one contagious little carrier monkey.
- Use protection during oral sex. Both parties can contract a disease during oral sex. So always use a condom. Many times a person may think that they are less likely to contract a disease during oral sex; but nothing could be further from the truth. Even the receiver can be in danger.
- Get to know your brand of condom. Find a condom that works for you and stick with it. Do not experiment and change brands. When you find a condom that works you are more likely to use it all the time. Also, you will be assured that it fits properly, which is really the basic point behind a condom anyway.
- The pill does not prevent sexually transmitted diseases. Yes, this does seem obvious, but it is always a good reminder. When two people have been with each other a few times, they often become too comfortable. When this happens, they often make rash decisions, and they are apt to forget all about practicing safe sex techniques.
- Get yourself regular checkups. Even if you are extremely safe, if you have an active sexually life, you can still contract a disease. This is why the best safe sex tip is to make sure that you get a check up on regular basis. Be completely open with your doctor, and ask them for a thorough examination.