5 Scary Halloween Recipes
If you are planning a Halloween party you may be interested in these 5 scary Halloween recipes. These scary Halloween recipes use common ingredients and taste good as long as you can get past their gross appearance. These are yummy tidbits that are sure to please any spooky crowd.
- 8 Hot Dogs, cut in thin slices
- 8 Hot Dog Buns
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- The curl. In a pot of boiling water cook hot dogs strips until they begin to curl. Remove from pot.
- The Blood. Mix hot dog strips in the ketchup until thoroughly covered. Serve on hot dog buns.
- 6 – 8oz packages cream cheese
- 2 large jars dried beef, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, cut in half widthwise
- 1 green olive, cut in half
- The face. Mix cream cheese with the dried beef. Form into face shape.
- The features. Use hard boiled eggs as the eyes. Remove enough of the yolk for the olive half to fit inside. Serve with crackers.
- 1 No Bake Cheesecake mix
- 1 Head Mold
- Colored Icing
- 1 Can Cherries
- The Head. Using the No Bake Cheesecake mix make according to directions using the head mold. Press crusts lightly over entire mold. Mix filling and pour inside. Refrigerate until set.
- The Blood. Unmold the Cheesecake onto a cookie sheet. Use colored icing to decorate as desired. Pour canned cherries around the neck. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Brain Hemorrhage Shot
- 1oz Peach Schnapps
- 1tsp Irish Cream
- In a shot glass pour in the schnapps. Slowly add irish cream and watch curdle. Do not mix. Drizzle just a touch of grenadine for blood.
- 1/3 Cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ Cup Walnuts, chopped fairly fine
- 40 Dates
- The Guts. In a bowl mix nuts and softened cream cheese. Blend well.
- The Bugs. Split dates so that they can be filled. Stuff with cream cheese mixture.