Here are 5 second date ideas in Roseville, California. You planned the first date and it went off without a hitch. Now you need ideas on what do on your second date. We have put together a list of great places that will surely impress your date.
- Golfland SunSplash. At Golfland SunSplash you will find a wide variety of things to do. You will enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while having a great time with that special someone. If you're in the mood for some golf you will find a great miniature golf course. If the sun is blazing you can enjoy some time in the water park. You can relax in the wave pool and take a plunge down some of the steepest water slides. Whatever activity you decide to do at Golfland SunSplash you can count on having a great time. 1893 Taylor Road Roseville, CA 95661
- Thunder Valley Casino. Thunder Valley Casino is a one stop shop for the perfect first date. You will find world class dining, state of the art slot machines, table games, and dancing. You can have all the excitement of Las Vegas without leaving the Roseville city limits. 1200 Athens Avenue Roseville, CA 95648
- Old Town Roseville. A trip to Old Town Roseville is a wonderful way to spend a second date. You will find unique shops, art galleries, and excellent dining. Stroll hand in hand down Church Street while taking in the sites that Old Town Roseville has to offer.
- All American Speedway. The All American Speedway is a Roseville attraction that should not be overlooked. If you are up for some excitement this attraction will not disappoint. The All American Speedway is a NASCAR approved track where you can watch up and coming race drivers. 800 All American City Blvd. Roseville, CA 95678
- Antique Trove. If you enjoy the site of beautiful antiques, then Antique Trove is the place to be. You will find over 40 different antique dealers under one roof. If you have an interest in antiques but do not know much about them, the merchants are full of knowledge and sharing that knowledge. 236 Harding Blvd. Roseville, CA 95678
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
The Gentleman’s Guide to Tattoos
These tips from our resident expert will serve you well in the chair.