5 Sex Positions For Couples
Looking for 5 sex positions for couples? There are so many sex positions out there that it is hard to only name 5 of them. Some are rather ordinary, while others are a little more adventurous. Couples are usually looking for positions that both parties will enjoy.
- The missionary position is the most well known position for couples. The missionary position, although somewhat old-fashioned, is the easiest and most comfortable sexual position of them all. The female has the most relaxing role in the whole sexual situation. While she lyes on bottom, the male is on top and has the most control during sexual intercourse. This position has been found to be the most well known and highly used position of them all.
- Doggy-style is also a classic. One of the favorite positions among men is "doggy-style." Doggy-style consists of the woman on all fours and the man behind her. This is also a position in which the man has the most control, and the woman is very submissive. Sometimes, if the position gets a little uncomfortable, the woman can lie down flatter and push her bottom back. Men tend to love this move because it further stimulates them during intercourse.
- The cowgirl position is also a very popular sexual position among couples. In this move, the girl has the control in the sexual encounter. With the girl straddled on top of the man, she feels in control and can further stimulate herself as she wishes. The man, as well, can help aid in her stimulation as he relaxes underneath her.
- The popular "69" is the most provocative move in the sexual experience. Providing oral stimulation to both parties is very important when it comes to sex. The 69 simultaneously stimulates him and her at the same time, providing pleasure and comfort. In this instance, both man and woman do not feel left out in terms of pleasure.
- Spooning is one of the most comfortable positions in sexual intercourse. If both the man and woman are tired, then spooning could be the best option for a couple. With the man in the back, the woman can put her leg over him as he pushes into her from the back. She can also turn a bit, allowing him to kiss and caress her as intercourse ensues.
Although there are many more positions in sex, these are the most common sex positions for couples. Couples can enjoy these positions and be comfortable in the process. Sex is meant to be enjoyed and not dreaded; consult with each other about what positions are right for you.