5 Sex Talk Tips
These 5 sex talk can help bring spice into your sex life by increasing passion and making sex more fun and interesting. You can enhance sex talk by doing some specific things during sex.
- Address your partner. Use sex talk to tell your partner what you like about their body. This will enhance their self-esteem and likely lead to increased sexual pleasure for both of you.
- Be specific. Use sex talk to tell your partner what you want during sex. Your partner may have no clue what is pleasing to you, and sex talk can increase their awareness. This can lead to increased sexual satisfaction.
- Get dirty. Sometimes sex talk is the only time you can get really dirty with your partner. Ask your partner if they will be offended by dirty sex talk first. If not, let loose and just say whatever you feel. This can heighten the passion for both of you during sex.
- Be natural. Let moans and words occur as you feel pleasure. Allow sensations to come to you and verbalize them as they occur. Sex talk will be more satisfactory to both you and your partner if you keep it real.
- Make it fun. Use sex talk to giggle and play with your partner during sex. Make sure your partner is laughing with you however to avoid offending during sex.
Adding sex talk to your sensual activities can only increase pleasure for both you and your partner. Use sexual talk to add spice and make your sex life more pleasurable overall.