5 Sex Tips For Couples
If you and your partner need some better sex for the both of you, then you should definitely heed these 5 sex tips for couples. The following sex tips for couples will help you and your lover make the most out of your time in the bedroom with suggestions, positions, and ideas that you might have either not thought possible so simply forgot. Take these 5 sex tips for couples to heart and watch your bedroom sessions explode.
- Take some time for foreplay. In this day and age, some people prefer to simply get the act done and roll over to go to sleep. While we're not doubting the efficiency of this method, it cannot be denied that it lacks a certain bit of romance. One of the best sex tips for couples that we can offer is to spend some time appreciating your partner's body and fool around a bit before you actually start doing it. You'll find that the both of you like what happens next.
- Space out your sessions. It's a simple rule of economics that people enjoy things that there are less of, such as Corvettes and caviar. In this vein, if you have sex too often, it will become routine. Instead of banging each other silly every night, try to space it out until about two or three times a week. You'll notice that you'll cherish each time you do it more so, since it might be some time before you get the chance again.
- Experiment with oral sex. While it might sound not entirely enticing at first, oral sex is one of the best parts about foreplay. Showing your partner that you care that much more about them by spending a little extra time downstairs is one of the best sex tips for couples. If you're worried that your partner won't be itching to try it, volunteer to go first and simply ask that she reciprocate when you're done.
- Try out different positions. Much like spacing out sex, the main point is to keep things fresh. In this sense, venture outside of the realms of simply missionary or girl on top. There are almost a million and a half positions that you can try with your partner, many of which involve getting yourselves out of the bedroom. Of course, the main thing is that you want to communicate this with her. Don't just throw it wherever you want and expect her to be thrilled.
- Listen to each other's fantasies. One of the best sex tips for couples is also one of the most potentially hazardous. Maybe one of you has a school girl fantasy, while the other might enjoy being choked during intercourse. There's nothing wrong with admitting a certain fantasy or niche that gets your rocks off to your partner. As long as you're respectful of the other person's opinion, and above all else, not jeopardize the state of the relationship on the conversation, there's no reason she won't meet your suggestions with open hostility.
In trying out these sex tips for couples, the main thing to remember is to always be respectful of the other person's comfort zone. Sex, after all, is about respecting the other person's boundaries. The minute he or she feels uncomfortable, back off immediately.