5 Sex Tips For The First Night
The list of 5 sex tips for the first night include good ideas for making the first night of intimacy with your partner ideal. During that first lovemaking session there are lots of things to consider and ways you can screw up. But at the same time, it’s your chance to show off your skills and let her see what a good lover you are.
- Easy does it. One of the most important sex tips for the first night is to take it easy, go slow and not attack her. Later on, aggression might be welcomed, but at this point you are still feeling each other out—so to speak—and you don’t want to come across as pushy and overbearing. Ease into things at first, seeing how the night is going to proceed.
- Do more listening than talking. In line with the top item, a good sex tip for the first night involves learning what she wants and responding to her desires. Just imposing your will on her might be off-putting, and she’ll think that you’re a selfish lover, costing you many points. Find out the things she likes and delivers, and if there are things you hope to do but don’t get around to, don’t worry…this is just the first night, hopefully of many.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for permission. Since you don’t know exactly what she likes to have done to her or where her boundaries lie, it’s perfectly okay to keep communication open and ask for what’s okay and what’s not. While most women love oral sex, you might want to indicate that you’re ready to go down on her, just to make sure it’s okay. Later, if you want to hit it doggystyle, let her know that’s a position that really turns her on and see if it’s okay to do so. This sex tip for the first night will impress her and she’ll appreciate the consideration and thoughtfulness.
- Be sensual…or freaky. In short, be whatever you need to be that works. Perhaps your partner likes it slow and romantic, with scented candles and mood music. On the other hand, maybe she wants you to chain her to the wall, whip her, and call her a whore. A good sex tip for the first night is to get a sense of what is going to be a good style of lovemaking for the two of you and see just how dirty—or clean—she likes it. Then give her what she wants. All night long.
- Don’t bolt right after. Men are notorious for their wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am behavior, much to the disgust of women. Since this is your first time together you especially want to spend time with her after your done, holding her, kissing her, and having some nice pillow talk time. This is an important sex tip for the first night because if you head for the garage just seconds after pulling off your condom, your odds for a repeat performance are going to shrink considerably.