5 Sex Tips For Lasting Longer
Many men are very concerned about the length of their sexual performance and might be surprised how well these 5 sex tips for lasting longer can work. Please note that different sex tips work for different people. You should try each sex tip and see which one or ones help you last longer. It might also be helpful to let your sexual partner know you are trying different sex tips to make intercourse last longer.
- Do Kegel exercises. Most people are familiar with this exercise to tighten your muscles but many think it is only for women. This simple exercise is great for men too. First start by practicing tightening your muscles to start and stop the flow on urine while going to the bathroom. Once you are familiar with how this feels you can do the same muscle tightening anywhere. It is suggested that you build up to holding to the count of 10. Once you can go the full amount you can work up to doing the exercise three times a day. When you feel close to climax during intercourse you can then tighten your muscles and hold off your ejaculation and then increase sex.
- Know what happens when you overheat. Many men get very hot right before ejaculation because of the increase of blood in that area. If you notice a hot flash coming on, take a moment to squeeze the area right below the head of your penis. This pushes the blood out of your penis and helps stall ejaculation. If you don’t wish your partner to know you are attempting to last longer, then simply use your middle finger to rub on her clit while you squeeze your penis. This way she thinks you are pausing to tease and stimulate her more.
- Allow yourself to ejaculate shortly before sex. Many men will easily last longer after they have recently ejaculated. This can be something you talk about with your partner or not. If you talk with your partner, you could ask her if she will let you ejaculate during oral sex before having intercourse. You could also suggestion mutual masturbation where you ejaculate as a kind of foreplay. If you don’t want your partner to know you are attempting to last longer, you could try masturbating before she comes over.
- Have her be on top and go slow. Girl on top positions stimulate the penis less. A great position for this is to sit on the bed (or floor) with your legs crossed and then have her sit atop you with her legs crossed.
- Try for slow shallow strokes. Many men don’t know that most women can’t tell if they don’t use their entire penis. This tip works best on men that are average to above average in length. Try only penetrating the vagina two to three inches. You can also try for very slow strokes no matter the position or the size of your penis. This stimulates the penis less and will require more time for you to achieve ejaculation. Some men (and even women) do not like the idea of slowing down during sex. An easy way to try this tip and still have the kind of stimulation you like is to slow down for brief moments.