If you're looking to please the ladies, these 5 sex tips to please a woman are sure to drive her wild. If putty in your hand is what you’re after, then these are definitely the tricks you want to try on a woman and see if you succeed.
- Oral sex is just the start of sex. Find the clit and make it your best friend; this is the ultimate place to her treasure of orgasms. While most men have trouble finding the g-spot, hardly any have trouble finding the clitoris. Brush up on your oral skills and hit the Y because you’re on your way to making her weak in the knees.
- Foreplay is very important to women. Don’t just mount her and thrust it in. Women like foreplay, and if you skip it, she won’t want to even waste the time to take her clothes off next time, if there is a next time. Kiss her body, explore the different regions, use aids such as warming lubricants, toys or ice cubes.
- Stop the standard thrusting. If you’re an in and out man you need to watch some porn to learn how to move your hips. Doing the standard thrusting starts to become old for women. Switch it up, move those hips and learn to gyrate.
- Don’t just stop at one. Remember, women are multi-orgasmic creatures and while you may give her one orgasm during sex you can give her even more through play and touch. Some women have a hard time even achieving an orgasm from just sex alone so it’s up to you to find the ways to make her juices flow over and over again.
- Stimulating more than one area. While you’re in the middle of sex, use your hands to stimulate her nipples or use your mouth. There are many things your hands or mouth could be doing while you’re thrusting inside of her. Stimulate more of her body and she will soon stimulating more areas of your body in return.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …