The five sexy Mexican actresses with implants are the best exports from the country since Corona beers as they light up the telenovelas on screen, TV shows or movies in their native land and abroad. These sexy Mexican actresses with implants capture the statuesque beauties of cinema even though they have fake boobs through plastic surgery. These hot Mexican actresses only complete their hot, sexy bodies with a little help from implants, but no one is about to complain over a nice pair of big breasts. Nothing says drama like a sexy face and a heaving chest of a Mexican actress during a heated scene with her lover. Here are five sexy Mexican actresses with implants for your viewing pleasure:
- Kate Del Castillo. This sexy Mexican actress shows off her fake cans in many revealing outfits on the red carpet. She takes her "talents" on the show "La Reina del Sur."
- Jacqueline Bracamontes. A former Mexican beauty queen competed for "Nuestra Belleza" in 2000 and later for Miss Universe in 2001. She later went on to an acting career where her enhanced melons are on full display.
- Ninel Conde. Another Mexican stunner with implants made her debut in 1995's "Bajo un Mismo Rostro." She has also competed in the hot reality show "Big Brother VIP" but was voted out after 43 days.
- Mary Castro. A super sexy Mexican actress born and raised in California shows off those implants very well. She may have a limited resume in films but the girl's fun bags make up for it.
- Vanessa Arias. From "Amigas y Rivales" to "Mujer, Casos De La Vida Real," the Mexican actress looks hot with a nice booty. But the real star are those implants that compliment her slender frame.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.