If you love Spanish women, you will want to check out these 5 sexy Spanish women. If you don't already think Spanish women are hot, you will change your mind after you see these women. These women are not only sexy, they are also talented.
- Penelope Cruz This Spanish women just screams sexy and had a brief stint as Tom Cruise's girlfriend. Not only is Cruz sexy, she is also a talented actress. She is famous for her lead roles in the "Vanilla Sky" and "Blow." She is a natural beauty and doesn't need a pile of makeup or a fancy hairdo to look sexy.
- Elena Anaya There are not many things sexier than a hot Spanish vampire. Anaya is famous for her role as Dracula's bride in "Van Helsing." Justin Timberlake fans have probably also seen this sexy Spanish women in Timberlake's music video SexyBack.
- Paz Vega This sexy Spanish women can just steam up a room. Vega is both a model and an actress and is probably best known for her role in the Adam Sandler movie "Spanglish." Before landing a role on the big screen, Vega was cast in a few small television series.
- Blanca Portillo Portillo is a famous actress who stared in the television series "7 Vidas." Besides performing in films, this sexy Spanish women has also directed and appeared in plays. Even though she played a more masculine part in the movie "Alatriste," she still looked very sexy in it.
- Esther Canadas Canadas is another super hot Spanish women who is both an actress and a model. With her long blonde hair and perfect body, Canadas gets noticed a mile away. You know this is one sexy Spanish women because she has appeared in the famous Victoria's Secret catalog.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.