If you are trying to pick out some footwear, here are 5 shoes to wear with jeans. The type of shoes to wear with jeans may depend on the occasion. It is a good idea to have several different pairs of shoes in each style, so you have some options when you are deciding what to wear.
- Sneakers are good shoes to wear with jeans. For this particular type of shoe you do not need to worry about the color, since any brand and style of sneakers are fine to wear with jeans. You may even want to have multiple pairs so you do not have to wear the same sneakers each time.
- Topsiders are another pair of shoes you can wear with jeans. These are casual shoes that look good with just about any type of pants. You may want to wear your jeans to the shoe store, to see which pair of topsiders look best with the color of the jeans.
- Boots look good with jeans. If you like wearing boots, you will have to decide whether to tuck your jeans in or to wear them over the boots. However, generally it is a good idea to not tuck the jeans into your boots when you are going to a social event.
- Many men wear loafers with jeans. This is a matter of style, but loafers are perfectly acceptable footwear for jeans. You do not always have to wear socks when you have on loafers with jeans. It may take awhile for your feet to become accustomed to wearing leather shoes with no socks, but eventually you will get used to it.
- Sandals are also fine to wear with jeans. Depending on where you are going, you can wear sandals if you think they look appropriate. Some types of sandals look better than others with jeans, so spend some time picking put the right style and color.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.