Here are 5 shot drinking games. There are many many shot drinking games—most of which you will not remember the next morning. If you're lucky though, you'll keep this list for future reference for the top five shot drinking games of all times.
Top play a drinking game of Quarters, you will need:
- A roll of quarter
- A shot glass
- Liquor or beer of your choice
- The best shot drinking game of all time is quarters and required very little in tools – just a quarter and a shot glass. To play the shot drinking game of quarters, put an empty shot glass in the middle of the table.
- Each player takes on turn trying to bounce a quarter into the shot glass. The winner is the person who gets the quarter into the shot glass. This shot drinking game does require some concentration which will be waning after a few rounds.
To play a game of Shot Checkers, you will need:
- Two different colored shot glasses; you'll need eight of each
- A checker board
- Liquor of beer of your choice
- Pour a half shot of liquor or beer in each glass and use them in place of the checker pieces.
- Every time you jump another checker glass, you get to drink the jumped glass's shot. Mix it up by filling the checker shot glasses with different liquors or flavored beers.
To play Flip and Sip, you will need:
- A coin (or two, in case you lose the first one…)
- Shots of liquor or beer
- This game is best played with five or six people. The first person takes a coin and flips it in the air.
- If the coin lands heads up, he drinks a shot of liquor. If it lands heads down, he is sad, passes the coin to the right and waits for his turn again.
To play Shot High Low, you will need:
- A deck of cards
- Shots of beer
- One person is the 'dealer' and asks each person in turn if the next card flipped is higher or lower than an eight.
- Winners are the ones who call the turned card properly. Use shot glasses filled with beer for this drink as the drinking will be fast and furious.
To play a shot drinking game called Shot Ping Pong, you will need:
- A table with a net – a ping pong table works best
- A ping pong ball
- Twelve shot glasses
- Shots of liquor or beer
- In this version of the table tennis game, place twelve shot glasses down the sides of a ping pong table.
- Each player takes turns bouncing a ping pong ball across the net, hoping to land the ball in one of the twelve glasses.
- A winner lands the ping pong ball in one of the shot glasses. A shot of liquor is the reward for winning shot ping pong.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?