5 Side Dishes For Christmas Dinner
If you already know what your main course is going to be ,now you need to brainstorm on the best 5 side dishes for Christmas dinner. You are sure to find something in this list of five side dishes for Christmas dinner that will please you and all your family and friends who will attend. Regardless, be sure you consider using all of them, as everyone has different tastes, and holidays are sure to bring on feast worthy eating.
- Carrot Souffle: This delicious and sweet treat is definitely on the list of five side dishes for Christmas dinner. While it is somewhat healthy, it is sure to catch the attention of all your guests with its tantalizing flavors, and plenty of fluffy tastes to satisfy everyone at your dinner table.
- Three Cheese Garlic Scalloped Potatoes: With this pick from the list of five side dishes for Christmas dinner, you are sure to enjoy every aspect of baking and eating it. While it is baking, the aroma is strong enough to take over your entire home. When you eat it, it is sure to take over your taste buds and leave you craving for more. With the perfect hint of garlic, mixed with soft potatoes and plenty of cheese, everyone in the family is sure to be asking for the recipe.
- Green Bean Casserole: While this is considered to be a traditional from the five side dishes for Christmas dinner, you are sure to enjoy any flavors and spices which are added to make it your family's own special casserole. When you make it your own, is when it becomes almost too much taste to handle. Enjoy this great classic side dish at your next Christmas dinner. A traditional that has gotten a twist of modern flavors mixed into the recipe, that is sure to satisfy anyone.
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese: Whether this great side dish is being used as a dinner with hot dogs, or a barbecue side, when baked in a more classy way, it becomes a traditional Christmas dinner side dish. Enjoy the fluffiness of this baked dish, along with the bread crumb toppings that are sure to add that perfect crunch.
- Sweet Potato Casserole: This traditional pick from the five side dishes for Christmas dinner, is sure to be a sweet treat that goes along with any type of Christmas dinner. With various toppings and ways to make this side dish, there is the perfect recipe that is almost like a pecan pie. Add the perfect sweet flavors to any Christmas feast, and enjoy all the smiling faces which will go right along with it.