5 Signs Of Cheating Girlfriend
If you've ever wondered if there's something suspicious going on with the girl in your life, there are 5 signs of cheating girlfriend that you should look out for. It's hard being in a relationship when you think your girl is being less than faithful, but calling her out just because you have a bad vibe could bring a really good thing to an ugly end. Learning to read the signs of cheating can give you a clear idea if its all in your head or if you've really got something to worry about.
- She no longer requires your attention. If your girlfriend has always been the type of girl who wants to spend time with you and share the details of her day only to suddenly stop sharing or caring, this could be a sign that she is cheating.
- She's holding back on her affections. Another indication that you've got a cheating girlfriend is when the hugs, kisses and need for hand holding disappear. If you've always been an intimate pair or if she's always been one for open affection, her turning a cold shoulder doesn't bode well.
- Monitor her schedule. When a woman is trying to juggle more than one man she has to set time aside for him. She has to set a schedule in order to keep you two from running into each other, which means you might encounter some drama if you were to suddenly change the time of a date because of, say, work issues.
- Playing games with her cell phone. If you start noticing secret text messages on her phone to some other guy, she's probably cheating. At the very least you should start asking questions. Also, if she makes it difficult or impossible for you to ever lay hands on her phone, that's another good sign of infidelity.
- Sudden changes in her lifestyle. There might be changes in her appearance, such as wearing sexier clothes when she is normally a conservative dresser. She might come home to take a shower fairly hastily, to remove the smell of someone else's cologne. Or maybe she's wearing someone else's perfume. You never know, she might even be cheating with a woman.