Want to know the 5 signs she has another boyfriend? Have you ever met the nicest girl just to be heartbroken to find out that you were being strung along, because she had a boyfriend the whole time? Although you may have been in a rage when you found out, this scenario could have possible been avoided if only you could have seen the signs. Here are 5 signs she has another boyfriend.
1. "Shopping with the girlfriends" If your girlfriend shops a lot with her "friends" but doesn't bring home any bags, then that's a classic sign that your girl may be with another dude and that she probably has another boyfriend.
2. "MIA Cellular Phone". If you can never locate your girls’ cell phone without your girls hands attached to it, then maybe she doesn't want you to intercept a call from her boyfriend. When the phone goes into the bathroom with her, then you should be really scared that she has another boyfriend.
3. "Family? What Family?" If you have never met your girlfriends family members then, you are not her only boyfriend. Women love flaunting their men. If you are not being showed off to her family and friends, you should start to ask questions, immediately!
4. "My girls address is…." If you do not know where your girl lives then that's just not a good sign all together. Not having an address for your girl, means she doesn't want you popping up unexpectedly because someone else maybe there, like her other boyfriend!
5. "Nothing local" When every date occurs 50 miles from your residence then you have to wonder if she is avoiding running into someone. It should not take an hour drive to get a burger!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...