If you are having relationship problems with a woman, here are 5 signs she’s not willing to fight for you. If you notice any of these signs, you may want to talk with your woman to see if it is time to move on. Try to work it out if possible, but if she’s not willing to fight for you there may not be much that you can do.
- If your girl no longer gets jealous of other women, she’s not willing to fight for you. Most girls get jealous, even if you just look at another woman. If your girl does not seem to care when you do this, she may be losing interest in the relationship. To find out, just ask her about it and see if you can determine her interest level in you from her response.
- When a woman does not mind when you go out with your friends, that is a sign. Women can be possessive, so when she does not seem to care that you are spending more time with your friends than you are with her, it could be that she’s not willing to fight for you. Sit down and have a conversation to see if it is worth continuing the relationship.
- If a woman openly laughs at you in front of others, she’s not willing to fight for you. For example, if you are competing in a game with a group of friends and you are losing rather badly, your girl should be cheering you on not laughing at your misfortune with her friends. Find out what her problem is and correct the situation or just move on.
- She’s not willing to fight for you when she ignores your calls on a regular basis. If you leave lengthy voicemails all the time and never get a response, something is wrong. It takes about 30 seconds to send a text message, so if she does not even bother doing that to contact you, it may be time to have a long conversation about the future, assuming of course that you can even get her to sit down and talk.
- Constant criticizing you over little things is a sign she’s not willing to fight for you. If nothing ever seems to be good enough for your girl no matter how hard you try, she is giving you a signal she is not happy. When you go out of your way to do something for another person, they usually thank you so you will continue to do things for them in the future. If your girlfriend never seems satisfied, talk it over to see if it is time to cut her loose.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.