5 Signs Your Girlfriend Wants A Kiss
To kiss or not to be kissed, five signs that your girlfriend wants a kiss. Women love to be kissed, they're just not that good at letting you know right away with words. Instead, they use body language to show you that they want a kiss. Take a look below at the five signs that will let you know that your girlfriend wants a kiss.
- When a woman leans forward with an awkward yet serious look on her face. More than likely she is looking for the man to give her a kiss. Be sure to pay attention when she does this, that way you get to take advantage of the opportunity.
- Women might not say it, but they will lip the words "give me a kiss." Most of the time while mouthing the words, she will give you a sultry look that will leave you merciless. Take the hint and get right to it!
- Keep a good watch for the old brush up against you approach. Women know all to well that a man cannot resist a woman brushing up against them. When they do this, take the opportunity she is giving you by kissing her immediately.
- Moving towards you is a sure sign that she wants to be kissed and held immediately. Always pay attention to signs such as these. If you show that you are paying attention, the woman will be sure to lean towards you even more.
- Women can either be very obvious or not, some women will lean themselves against something expecting the man to engage in contact. Make the contact as soon as you see this sign in progress. Be sure that she is making complete eye contact with you as she is doing this. This is a sure sign that she wants you to kiss her. Jump right on it
The signs above are some of the most common signs that your girlfriend wants a kiss from you. Remember, not all women are the same. Depending on her mood that day, go with what you see as a sign of wanting a kiss. If you get close and she begins to push you away. Lean away gracefully and try another time. This does not mean that she does not want to kiss you, it just means that she is not in the mood at this time. Nothing more, nothing less.