5 Simple Slow Cooker Recipes
There are many occasions in which one would need to know the slow cooker recipes, so knowing 5 simple slow cooker recipes is a good idea for any potential cook. A slow cooker may be used for a variety of reasons. Because they are so versatile, they can literally be used for any meal and can cook just about any ingredients to perfection. There are many simple recipes for slow cookers, but these 5 are some of the most delicious ones that are also easy to make.
One of these recipes is called the Beef Pot Roast. For this recipe calls for the following:
- 1 - 3 to 5 pound beef pot roast
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 packet Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 packet Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/2 cup water
All you need to do is add all the ingredients into a slow cooker and cook on low for around 5 hours and it will be ready to serve.
Another simple recipe is just a meaty spaghetti sauce. Though this isn’t a meal in itself, it is a great recipe suitable for even the most Italian recipes. It calls for:
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) tomato paste
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
All you need to do is cook the sauce on low for 8 hours and then serve it on top of hot spaghetti to make a delicious meal.
Another simple recipe is called the Cajun Beef and Potatoes. For this, all you need is:
- 3 Tbsp. Caribbean jerk marinade
- 1-1/2 lbs. round steak
- 4 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/3 cup flour
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, un-drained
Just add the ingredients into a slow cooker and cook them on low for 9 hours to create a delicious Cajun mix meal.
Yet another easy but delicious slow cooker recipe is the Crunchy Pork Chile. For this, all you need is the following:
- 2 pounds lean pork boneless loin - cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large onion - chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic - finely chopped - or 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 15 ounce can black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can chunky tomato sauce
- 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Add all of these ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours to create a delicious, low-maintenance meal for 6 servings.
One final delicious and simple slow cooker recipe is the Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup. For this, all you need is:
- 6 cups milk
- 3 cans (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
Add these into a slow cooker and cook on low for about 5 hours for a spicy and delicious 8-serving meal.
Though there are many other recipes for the slow cooker, these are some of the simplest and most delicious that there are.