These 5 small Latino actresses vary quite a bit in terms of overall acting skill and popularity. Some of them are well known faces, while others are highly acclaimed for their exceptional abilities, and a few have both qualities. The one thing that they all have in common is their diminutive size.
- At the top of the list we have Salma Hayek. She is a legendary beauty, and she’s gotten quite a bit of acclaim for her acting ability. Salma is only 5' 2”, which is a pretty typical height in this list of small Latino actresses.
- Rita Moreno is 5' 2½ and she is one of the most accomplished small Latino actresses. Her career goes all the way back to the 1950's and includes films like “Singin' in the Rain” and “The King and I”.
- Rosie Perez is 5' 1½", and she’s been one of the more successful small Latino actresses, especially during the early 1990's. Some of her best performances include films like “White Men Can’t Jump” and “Somebody to Love”.
- Eva Longoria Parker is 5' 2", and she’s definitely one of the hottest small Latino actresses in existence. She also has a fair amount of skill as an actress, and she’s best known for her popular character on the television show “Desperate Housewives”.
- Sonia Braga is more highly acclaimed than many of the small Latino actresses on this list. She has multiple Golden Globe nominations for respected films like “Moon Over Parador”, and “Kiss of the Spider Woman”. She’s also played in a lot of television roles including recurring characters on “Alias” and “American Family”.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...