Nothing is worse than being bored out of your mind when cooking in the kitchen, so why not get one of the best small televisions for kitchens to keep you entertained while your cooking those long meals. We give you the five best small televisions for the kitchen.
- Coby KTFDVD1093 under cabinet LCD TV. This TV has a 10.2 inch wide screen and come with a DVD player, CD player, and radio. One of the best things about this TV is that it can be installed under most cabinets saving precious counter space. This TV is white and will look sleek in almost any kitchen. The staright forward and easy installation makes this one of the best small televisions for the kitchen.
- Audiovox VE927 9-inch LCD Drop Down TV. This is a nine inch TV that fits under kitchen cabinets. This TV has a number of OSD languages available on it including Spanish and German. Besides having a DVD player and radio this TV also comes with a wireless remote and kitchen timer. Having a swivel screen for easy viewing anywhere in the kitchen is why this is one of the best small televisions for the kitchen.
- Coby TFTV1212 12 inch LCD TV. For under one-hundred dollars this kitchen TV is great bargain. This TV comes with a pivot stand so the user can adjust the screen up and down and side to side to get the best viewing angle. Being able to sit on the counter or mount on the wall is why this is one of the best small televisions for the kitchen.
- Coby TFTV 1524 15 inch LCD HDTV. This TV comes with built in speakers. This high definition TV also comes with optional wall mount. Being easily portable is why this is one of the best small televisions for the kitchen.
- RCA SPS36123 15.4 inch Kitchen TV/DVD. This TV is very easy to install and fits under most kitchen cabinets. The screen can easily be rotated on this TV. Having a password controlled parental feature is why this is one of the best small televisions for the kitchen.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.