If you're interested in an extra workout, there are 5 sneakers that will tone your legs and butt while you walk, run, or workout. These sneakers are a way to tone your body while you're running errands. Slip on a pair of one of these sneakers and get more out of your workout.
- Reebok EasyTone Sneakers. These first sneakers that will tone your legs and butt have balance pods built into the heel and forefoot to naturally cause instability to force to muscles in your body to work harder than normal. This forced movement will cause a firmer butt, and tighter hamstrings and calves. On the Reebok website, the colors of the sneakers can be customized with a variety of different shades.
- Skecher's Shape-Ups. These shoes will help you burn more calories while walking. These sneakers that will tone your legs and butt can also improve posture and reduce joint stress. There are many different styles and colors to choose from.
- MBT Sneakers. The MBT stands for Masai Barefoot Technology. These shoes simulate walking barefoot in the sand. The sneaker was inspired by east African runners who run barefoot even when running relay races. Miraculously, these runners have very low injuries. The low injury is a result of the feet being able to run naturally. These sneakers promote that healthful step. The curved sole makes the body change the way it walks resulting in sneakers that will tone your legs and butt as well as possibly helping to flatten the stomach.
- Curves For Women Toning Trainer. The rounded sole on these shoes force a rocking motion which promotes better circulation and posture. There are shock absorbers in the shoe to protect the back, knee and hip joints while being one of the sneakers that tone your legs and butt.
- Avi-Motion Toning Sneaker. A specifically designed "archrocker" promotes a rocking motion from hell to toe. This rocking will tone your legs and but while also targeting your abs. The specifically designed sneaker allows the foot to move in a more natural way than normal sneakers.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.