If you are a bit quicker on the trigger than you would prefer, chances are you really want know these 5 solutions for premature ejaculation. The good news is, this is a problem that can be dealt with in a number of ways. Some methods focus on extending the time that you last, others focus on making sure that your partner is pleased even while you are still working on your endurance. Premature ejaculation doesn't have to be the death of your sex life. Try out the solutions below:
- Spend more time on other types of play. If you can't last very long after penetration, then spend more time performing oral sex on your partner, or getting her off with your fingers or with toys. Remember that sex is more than intercourse. As long as she's getting a large enough serving of the other delights on the menu, she'll leave the encounter satisfied. And really, expanding your sexual repertoire just makes you better in the sack all around.
- Masturbate before sex. Masturbating a few hours before you are planning to have sex can help you last longer when playtime comes. Just make sure you don't overdo it and eliminate your desire altogether.
- Go slowly. The reduction in stimulation can help you keep going longer. Most women prefer a nice smooth rhythm over a jack rabbit pace in any case. Slowing the motion of the ocean can extend the time you spend on the wave.
- Stop every so often. Stay still for a few moments while taking time to stimulate her clit or kiss her breasts. Or, pull out and go down on her for a bit. These breaks from intercourse not only make the experience hotter for her, they are a great solution for premature ejaculation.
- Try the squeeze technique. In the squeeze technique solution for premature ejaculation, you withdraw, and either you or your partner gently grasp your penis just under the head. This pressure helps delay orgasm, allowing you to get back to business for a little longer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...