Do you really need to know the best 5 songs for the broken hearted? Of course you do! It happens to everyone. At some point in your life, you will be left broken hearted. But when you do, you can at least listen to the five best songs for the broken hearted to help soothe the ache.
- "Everybody Hurts" by REM. It is true. Everybody hurts sometimes. The song has a slow melody, and the lyrics let you know that you are not alone in your suffering. The crooning singer encourages you to just hang on! You can make it through this period in your life and mend your broken heart. This song for the broken hearted might make you cry, but you will feel better afterwards.
- "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve. Life really is a bittersweet symphony. Sometimes things just go wrong, despite the things you've tried to make them go right. When you are broken hearted, you need to know that the feeling will pass, and that it will only be a bittersweet memory later. This song has a spectacular violin intro, followed by some truly inspiring lyrics that will lift you up and help soothe that broken hearted feeling.
- "Flood" by Jars of Clay. This is a great song to soothe the broken hearted. It begins by talking about rain on your face, and how you feel as if your soul is drowning, but then is lifted up. The beat is strong and the lyrics are good. Listen to this song when you are feeling broken hearted and be lifted up!
- "Gone" by Toby Mac. With a great beat, this song for the broken hearted lets you know that sometimes it is a good thing to be moving on. Sometimes that relationship was just a bad deal, and you are really better off without it!
- "Apologize" by OneRepublic. In a relationship, there are times when you really will reach a point when it is too late for the other person to make apologies. This song for the broken hearted has a nice tempo and great lyrics that croon about apologies that come too late and the way that love cools throughout that process.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.