Spanish and Latina women are some of the hottest beauties on the planet, so here are 5 Spanish women who look great nude—even if it’s only in someone’s sexy fantasies.
- Salma Hayek. Hands down, Salma Hayek is the queen of Spanish beauty. Mexican by birth, Hayek’s exotic looks have been enhanced by Spanish and Lebanese genes that drip with sex appeal. Those breasts, those curves, those dark eyes—nobody could ever deny this hot mami’s appeal, especially after her enticing, nearly nude performance in Quentin Tarantino’s "From Dusk Til Dawn."
- Vida Guerra. Sexy Vida’s career got started when an ex-boyfriend submitted her homegrown candids to a national U.S. men’s magazine. Since then, Vida’s put her best assets to use as a model and has already posed nude for a couple of sets, thus confirming she does fit the mold as a Spanish woman who looks great nude.
- Adriana Lima. Victoria’s Secret supermodel Adriana Lima has sexy lips, long legs and beautiful eyes. She makes a living posing half-naked for the world’s hottest lingerie company, so it’s only right to assume she’d be just as hot in the nude given the circumstances.
- Roselyn Sanchez. Puerto Rican Roselyn Sanchez has the sexiest Spanish accent ever. Her sexy pecan skin, bright brown eyes, sassy attitude and slim figure give her a graceful look that definitely would make your nature rise if she decided to get nude for you.
- Sofia Vergara. Colombian beauty Sofia Vergara begged her mom to get rid of her 34 DD boobs when she was just a teen because no matter what, she thought she “looked like a stripper.” These days, Vergara’s happy her mother refused to adhere to her request, and so are we. If only she could give in to our requests and bare it all in Playboy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …