5 Speed Dating Tips For Men
Here are 5 speed dating tips for men. Speed dating is a formalized matchmaking process. The purpose of it is to encourage individuals to meet a large number of new people. It is a great way to meet new people in a short period of time. It has become quite popular. Who knows, with these five speed dating tips you may meet “the one.”
- Dress to impress. Don’t show up to looking like a complete slob. Take time to shower and pick out the clothing you are going to wear to the speed dating event. Avoid wearing a tee shirt and jeans. Find a nice shirt and pair of dress pants to wear. The first thing a woman is going to notice about you is your appearance.
- Don’t talk about your past girlfriends. The worst possible thing you can do while on a speed date is talk about an ex girlfriend. Avoid this subject.
- Enjoy yourself. A woman can tell if you are uncomfortable. If she can sense that you are uncomfortable, you might make her feel uncomfortable as well. Just remember that speed dating is intended to be a fun way to meet new people in a short amount of time. So, have some fun and be prepared to have a great time!
- Keep the conversation going. Have a few questions in mind that you plan on asking in case the conversation comes to a stand still. Try to keep the conversation focused on her and what she has to say. If she is discussing a certain topic, ask questions that pertain to that topic. It’s easy for a lot of women to enjoy a man who is interested in what she has to say.
- Follow-up. At the end of speed dating, you must turn in a card that lists all the women that you are interested in. The women will do the same. If you are both interested in each other, you will be given the woman’s contact information. When you receive her information, follow-up with a phone call or email and ask her on another date.