Here are the 5 sports coats to wear with jeans. Matching a sports coat with jeans can feel like a daunting task. Sport coats (also known as blazers) are a great way to be dressed in you "Sunday best". They are great because, as opposed to a suit jacket, a sports coat is made up of thicker material. They are much more durable and were originally made for sporting and things of that nature. Now, they are fashionable and are worn on occasions that aren't formal enough for a tuxedo, but are casual enough for jeans and a T-shirt.
- Cambridge Corduroy Sport Coat by Ralph Lauren: This sports coat begs to be worn with a plaid jacket and dark wash jeans. Adding jeans to this sports coat is nothing short of American sportsman style. The sports coat is surprisingly lightweight for corduroy and is tailored for a more refined, classic look. There is a single back vent that allows for movement and the classic luxe leather patches at the elbows are part of the small details that makes this coat really stand out in a crowd.
- Garrison Wool Sport Coat by Ralph Lauren: A very classy winter time sports coat. The wool material is smooth and can keep you warm during the colder months of the year. The wide lapels allow for breathability in the neck area which lends itself to adding a turtle neck or a nice scarf. The side pockets are wide enough to fit leather gloves in comfortably and the breast pocket is deep enough to add sunglasses or a kerchief.
- Anthony Gabardine Sport Coat by Ralph Lauren: This jacket is the perfect addition to any top with jeans. The narrow lapels add to the slender, tailored style of this coat. The attention to detail can be found in the four button cuff. Made out of wool, this coat is capable of being worn in all seasons.
- Madison Fit Saxxon Plaid With Deco Sport Coat by Brooks Brothers: This sports coat has a great sense of humor. Its woven wool material is accented by its great deco pattern, which reminds you of hustling through a news office in the 50s.
- Fitzgerald Fit Brown Workmans Jacket by Brooks Brothers: Made out of cotton, this coat is the definition of casual cool. The two-button front allows for a lower, deeper neck which can showcase anything worn underneath.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.