5 Stick Cricket Tips
Who knew that these 5 stick cricket tips would support one of the most unbelievably popular, and addictive games on the internet? You can play cricket on the internet with stick people. It doesn’t take much does it? However, it’s not all as easy as it sounds, and that’s what makes it so addictive. You actually have a challenging game that can take years to move up, and complete the various levels. So, with a mighty heave ho, here are 5 stick cricket tips to get you going in the right direction.
- Start in the practice form of the game called The Academy. This is the most important tip in the 5 stick cricket tips because this is where you hone your skills, and can bat against the bowler of your choice. This will strengthen any weak spots you have, and will get you accustomed to various bowl styles. It also hones your timing skills which is a paramount skill to posses.
- Pay attention to the ball line when you are dealing with an in, or out swing. Make your shot according to the ball line. Don't worry about the straight drive as much because both a right, or left shot work equally well. This one of the 5 cricket tips will help you focus better on the trickier shots like the in, or out swings.
- Don't ever leave your ball. You want to take every chance you can get to score. It's alright if it isn't perfect. Take it anyway because it all adds up in the final tally. This is a basic one of the 5 cricket tips.
- Learn to recognize the pitch. Identify whether the pitch is a legstump, middle, or offstump pitch. Learn to recognize these and you will increase your reaction time and accuracy. Study this one of the 5 cricket tips, and you won't find yourself scrambling to react properly, thereby wasting precious time.
- Determine whether the pitch is full, or short. This one of the 5 cricket tips is all about checking out how much the ball is traveling. You will then be able to determine if the pitch is a legstump short, or an off full.