Serve the best 5 strawberry cocktails with vodka to friends and family at your next dinner or party. StrawberryvVodka cocktails are simple to make, taste fruity, and are refreshing. Use strawberry flavored vodka or your own homemade strawberry infused vodka.
To make a Fizzle, you will need:
- ¼ ounce Strawberry infused Vodka
- 5 ounces Strawberry Soda
- Combine the vodka and soda in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with lime, orange slice or cherry.
To make a Dirty Strawberry, you will need:
- 1 ounce Strawberry infused Vodka
- 1 ounce Coffee Liqueur
- 1 ounce Cream
- Add all ingredients to a glass, add ice, and stir. Garnish with a strawberry.
To make Gummi Worms cocktail, you will need:
- 3 ounces Strawberry infused Vodka, chilled
- 6 ounces Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail glass and serve. Ice is optional with this cocktail.
To make a Peachy Martini, you will need:
- 3 ounces Strawberry infused Vodka
- 1 ounce Peach Brandy
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and fill half way with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a floating strawberry.
To make Strawberry Ice, you will need:
- 1 ½ ounces Strawberry infused Vodka
- 1 ½ ounces Strawberry Schnapps
- 1 ½ ounces Cranberry Juice
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake well and strain into a well chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a strawberry.
It is fun to make your own strawberry infused vodka by filling a sterilized container with lid with freshly washed halved strawberries and covering them with vodka. Let the container sit for one to two week in a cool dark place. Check the flavor after a week. For a more intense strawberry flavor, wait two to three weeks before testing the flavor.
Strawberry cocktails are like drinking dessert, making it very easy to over indulge. Drink responsibly.
Mittie Hellmich, "The Ultimate Bar Book." Chronicle Books LLC 2006.
Amy Zavatto, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bartending." Alpha 2005.
Lori Marcus, "Bartending Inside-Out." Cadillac Press.