5 Street Fighting Techniques
Street fighting is a growing underground attraction, and these 5 street fighting techniques may prove helpful if you are thinking of embarking on the underground career. Street fighting is dangerous and if not properly matched, ran and controlled can prove to be deadly. These techniques are meant to aid in the street fighting but are not substitute for common sense. Street fighting is illegal and dangerous, so heed the warning and put it in your own hands. Street sighting techniques involve methods for self-preservation and making intelligent choices. These five techniques are possible steps to take to make to increase your opportunity to move on.
- Use your head and not just as a punching bag: by checking into the outfit. If it is just you and your buds, then set rules. Rules for street fighting are necessary, or you are just asking for trouble. Make sure you know what you are getting into before you commit. If you are feeling uneasy, then walk away.
- Keep your head on a swivel: when street fighting there is no set style, you will be up against. Although rules and restriction will be set up, the opponents fighting style may be irregular. Remember, this is street fighting not an organized boxing match. Keep your hands up and your eyes wide.
- Don’t be macho and leave the shirt on: nothing could be worse than a fat-ass stream of road rash burns. Fighting with your shirt on may give them something to grab but if you are well versed then it won’t matter. Having yourself pulled around by a shirttail sure beats rolling base skinned on asphalt.
- Know when to throw in the towel: self-preservation is very important in street fighting. If you are outclassed or just getting your ass kicked, then toss in the towel. It is much better to swallow your pride than a pint of blood or a tooth. Your ego will heal and you can always come back another day, hopefully better than last appearance.
- Keep some friends in your back pocket: hitting a street fight alone is insane. Even with rules, the testosterone levels are over the top. No telling what will happen when you down one of your opponents. Or, if you do something that isn’t quite on the up and up. It is nice to have someone covering your back.