5 Style Tips To Look Hot On A Budget
You can follow 5 style tips to look hot on a budget with the right amount of planning and a little savvy know-how. You want to impress someone special, but your checkbook is anything but impressive. It’s time to fake out and let people think you have unlimited resources.
- Spend the bulk of your fashion budget on a great pair of shoes. Look at what fashion icons are wearing and find a reasonably priced brand-name shoe that has close imitations. Buy a versatile pair of shoes that can be worn to work and during leisure time. In the future, add to your shoe collection, and always remember this tip to look hot on a budget.
- Find jeans that flatter your physique. This may require hours of trying on jeans in front of three-way mirror, but it’ll all be worth it when you see the look of satisfaction on her face. Your budget won't even cross her mind when she sees how hot you look.
- Shop at off-price stores and look for special sales to get the best deals. There might be long lines, but that’s only because others have discovered the same saving advantages. Consider this one of the sacrifices of looking hot on a budget.
- Build a wardrobe of evergreen clothes that can be worn year-round and season after season. All you have to do is add a trendy item or two to update your look to keep it current. Looking hot on a budget doesn't require everything in your closet to be the latest fashions just as long as you have the flavor of the trend.
- Look hot without breaking your budget with a few accessories. A budget tip for the style-conscious man may be a hot looking jacket or a trendy watch. For dressing up, a pair of cufflinks will add an air of sophistication that will definitely turn a few heads. After all, who wants to look at plain, white buttons when people can gaze at some shiny metal on your cuffs?
You don’t have to be wealthy to turn heads. No one needs to know how little you spend on your wardrobe. Follow these five tips to look hot on a budget, and you may have enough money left to go have some fun.