Looking for 5 Sunday brunch date ideas in Los Angeles? Los Angeles is a great city with lots of funky, chic restaurants. Brunch is perfect for first dates or a light meal. Show your date a great time at one of these Los Angeles brunch hot spots.
- Blu Jam Cafe This chic little eatery is located in the heart of Melrose. It has a relaxed atmosphere that serves European dishes with a California flare. There delicious brunch menu features crunchy French toast made of egg brioche dipped in batter, rolled with corn flakes and grilled.
- Taste on Melrose Located on infamous Melrose Avenue, Taste of Melrose is an elegant, posh West Hollywood eatery. Taste on Melrose hones in on true Los Angeles brunch fare. Enjoy a delicious plate of rigatoni Bolognese or a fresh Waldorf chicken salad. Taste of Melrose is the perfect eatery for a true taste of the Hollywood life.
- Jar Jar is perfect for those who appreciate the 1940s or retro vibes. This cute little restaurant is decked out with mellow shades of brown and great dishes of brunch in Los Angeles. Brunch at Jar includes a al carte options and delicious corn pancakes.
- BLD BLD has an airy laid-back California feel for its dinners. The soft, inviting tones welcome guest for a lovely Sunday brunch. You may want to arrive early because this little gem is popular for it's brunch. Two highly recommended dishes include the friend egg sandwich and the blueberry ricotta pancakes.
- Alcove Cafe & Bakery The Alcove Cafe and Bakery blends a touch of Europe with California for an elegant dining experience. Perfect for an upscale brunch date. Sample a tasty omelette or share a fresh baked good with your date from the onsite bakery.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …