When you're in Los Angeles on Sunday, what's better than a lunch date than these 5 Sunday lunch date ideas: Los Angeles. If all goes well, then you will be able to work your way through this whole list and maybe plan a weekend getaway.
- Brunch at Duke's. This popular restaurant is located right on the Pacific Coast Highway. They serve brunch on the weekends, so you and your date can enjoy the best parts of a lunch menu and a brunch menu while sitting on the water, enjoying the weather on a beautiful Sunday.
- Basketball. If you can score tickets to a Los Angeles Laker's game for a Sunday afternoon, that's a great idea for a date. With any sporting event there is automatic excitement. The Staples Center is a great place for a date because there are tons of different types of food to eat.
- Picnic lunch on the beach. For a lower budget option, you can pack a picnic lunch and sit on the sand on one of the many public beaches in LA. You can watch the surfers, and if the weather is warm enough, you can hop in the ocean and swim or surf too. Planning your own picnic gives you a chance to plan a creative date.
- Hike in Griffith Park. This Los Angeles landmark is a good date spot for an active couple. Put on your workout gear and hit the trails. You will be rewarded with wonderful views – as long as there's no smog!
- Shop. Los Angeles has some of the best shopping in the world, from Rodeo Drive to the Beverly Center. No matter what your budget is, you will be able to find something that fits your tastes in Los Angeles. Taking your date shopping is a great way to show her how much you care.
Now that you have ideas for five great lunch dates in Los Angeles, call someone and lock them in! Make the most of the gorgeous Southern California weather and enjoy life.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.