5 Super Bowl Appetizer Recipes
Soon it'll be time to start preparing Super Bowl appetizer recipes. Here's a list of five of the easiest and tastiest appetizer recipes for every Super Bowl Sunday party. Friends, football and good appetizers can make any Super Bowl party fun. Whether guests are looking for a hot and spicy appetizer or a cheesy delight, these Super Bowl appetizers are sure to please.
Make it cheesy.
- 1 cup of butter
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 16-ounces of cheddar cheese
- Cream butter and cheese together then add flour until completely blended.
- Roll in one-inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes on 350-degrees. Makes 48- serve warm or cold.
Roll it up.
- 1 eight count of refrigerated biscuit dough
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings.
- Flatten all biscuits on a greased cookie sheet, spread pizza sauce over, add cheese and favorite pizza toppings.
- Roll filled dough up and bake in preheated oven for 8 to10 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Slice rolled dough into bite size pieces. Serve hot.
Dip the doggies.
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls or pizza dough
- Smoked mini-cocktail wieners
- Roll out little strips of the dough and place one smoked cocktail wiener in the middle.
- Roll into bite size pieces. Bake on greased cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes on 350-degrees.
- Serve warm with a spicy mustard dip.
Sauce it up.
- 1 cup of grape jelly
- 2 cups fully cooked smoked cocktail wieners
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker or crock pot and let simmer on low heat for 4-5 hours.
- Makes approximately 80. Serve warm.
Heat up the meat.
- 1 package of frozen chicken wings
- 1 four-ounce can of green chilies
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon each of cumin and chili powder
- Combine all ingredients and completely cover chicken wings.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350-degrees for 45 minutes. Makes approximately eight servings.