5 Super Bowl Food Facts
Looking for 5 Super Bowl food facts to spice up your drab Super Bowl party? Look no further. We have gathered five awesome details about the foods you serve on Super Bowl that you and your guests may not know.
- Believe it or not, approximately 14,500 tons of chips are consumed on Super Bowl day. Companies like Doritos know how big Super Bowl Sunday is, and they do everything to make sure they are part of your football celebration.
- Pizza, pizza, and more pizza! You probably already know is that pizza rules in the takeout world on Super Bowl Sunday. Pizza beats out all other takeout foods by a huge margin. In fact, approximately 58% of all takeout food ordered on Super Bowl Sunday is pizza.
- The day after Super Bowl is a hard day for most fans. That is because of all the food that is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday. Super Bowl Sunday is the second biggest day for food consumption out of the year. It is only beat out by Thanksgiving. So, keep eating those chips and guacamole.
- Speaking of guacamole, it ranks big on Super Bowl Sunday as well. The fact is eight million pounds of guacamole is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday. Kinda makes you wish you had an avocado farm, doesn't it?
- Considering the amount of alcohol consumed on Super Bowl Sunday, this makes perfect sense. The morning after the Super Bowl is profitable for another industry-coffee manufacturers. Approximately 54% of Americans will consume coffee the morning following Super Bowl Sunday.
Super Bowl Sunday is an exciting time. From the game to the parties, there is nothing quite like it. So, enjoy yourself and remember to pick up those antacids you are going to definitely need.