5 Superbowl Appetizers
Do you need ideas for five Super Bowl appetizers? This article will get you started with some great appetizers. During the Super Bowl people want to eat a bunch of yummy food. Try to mix up the hot and cold foods for variety. It's also a good idea to have at least one vegetarian option.
- One Package of Frozen Spinach
- One Package of Powdered Ranch Dressing mix
- Sour Cream
- Defrost a package of frozen spinach and drain it.
- Mix the spinach with the powdered ranch dressing mix and a cup of sour cream.
- You can serve this appetizer in a bread bowl, or just in a regular glass bowl. Serve with slice of sourdough bread for dipping.
- Five or six ripe avocados
- One jalapeño pepper
- One clove of garlic
- Tablespoon of diced cilantro
- Two limes
- Mash up the avocados, leaving some chunks for texture.
- Add one diced jalapeño pepper, a diced garlic clove, and a tablespoon of diced cilantro.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste then add the juice from two limes to prevent it from browning. Serve with chips.
- Frozen pre-cooked chicken wings
- Jars of sauce
- Toss the wings in the oven to reheat them before serving, following the directions on the package.
- To mix it up, serve the wings with three different dipping sauces.
- 3 pounds of large white mushrooms
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup colby or jack or mozzarella cheese
- one package of cream cheese
- Pick out big button mushrooms at the store, clean them and remove the stems.
- Dry the mushrooms thoroughly.
- Mix together shredded cheddar cheese, any other shredded cheese you like, and enough cream cheese to make the mix sticky.
- Stuff the mushroom tops with the cheese mixture, and bake in a 350 degree oven until the cheese melts.
- carrot sticks
- whole jicama
- Cut up the veggies that you bought whole.
- Arrange the veggies on a tray.
Now that you have some ideas for appetizers to serve during the Super Bowl, make a grocery list and head to the store. Don't forget some decorations. Buy fun plates and napkins with a football theme. Serve your appetizers in football shaped containers for more fun. Remember to refill each appetizer in between quarters, and you will have a great Super Bowl party with great food!