5 Supplements For Joint Health
There are 5 supplements for joint health available on the market today that stand above the rest. So if you have tired, achy, and restless joints, then let's take a look at what they can do.
- Go-Flex. A physician approved joint health formula that works with your body to support mobility, flexibility, and range of motion. It assists the body in slowing the progression of joint discomfort so one can resume daily activities. This is a great formula for active individuals. It is available in pill, liquid, and creme form.
- Glucosamine Sulfate. This is perhaps the best known supplement for joint health. A natural amino acid which is produced by the body, it is a much needed constituent of cartilage structure. Studies have shown that Glucosamine supplements are effective in reducing the inflammation and pain associated with arthritis. It is available in pill form.
- Chondroiton Sulfate. Frequently taken with Glucosamine, this supplement is responsible for the resiliency and destruction of cartilage. Long term use of the supplement are shown to slow the progression of joint degeneration by tightening the spaces between the joints. It is available in pill form.
- Methylsulfonylmethane. Also know as MSM, this is also a good supplement for joint health. It is a natural substance that gives relief from joint pain and inflammation. In recent years, MSM has gained fame for its results in relieving arthritis. Although it doesn't cure the disease, it does a good job of reducing the swelling that causes the pain. It is available in pill, creme, liquid, and powder form.
- Flexicose. This a liquid supplement that contains high levels of glucosamine. It is backed by world renowned experts and has fourteen synergistic ingredients to relieve joint pain. Users of the product claim that there are unbelievable changes in two to three weeks.
Posted on: Apr. 30, 2010