5 Sure Ways To Break Up A Couple
Learning 5 sure ways to break up a couple may seem morally questionable, but then again, “all is fair in love and war.” Just keep in mind that no matter what your intentions are, it is not going to be an easy task. You are going to have to be deceptive, dishonest, and maybe a little cruel. So, before you begin trying these sure ways to break up a couple, make sure that you have the stomach for it.
- Point out any flaws or shortcomings. There really is nothing dishonest about this step. It may be a little amoral, but at least you do not have to lie. What you want to do is point out one of the person’s flaws or shortcomings to other person; then, make them a big deal. At this stage of trying to break up a couple, you are really just planting small seeds of doubt.
- Spread rumors. Okay, the next step is a little dishonest. You need to start spreading rumors. Rumors are a sure way to break up a couple and ruin a relationship. It does not matter what they are, as long as they serve to personally injure the reputation of one the people in the relationship. Of course, you have to be careful to make sure that the rumors cannot be tracked back to you.
- Get them apart from each for extended periods of time. Now that you have really started to break down their trust, you need to keep the two of them apart. This will prevent them from confiding in each and it will also help to further destroy the trust. At this point, it should be rather easy to break up the couple.
- Point out happy relationships. Now that both couples are miserable, it is important to show them how happy other people are. This way they can see that their misery is not normal. This is a sure way to break them up. The couple will begin to realize that happiness can be attained; they just need to make a few changes first.
- Insert an outside love interest. Find someone, preferably someone who is extremely attractive or irresistible, to catch the eye of one of the members of relationship. This person can even be you. You see the goal here is to show that person in relationship that they have other alternatives. When a person realizes that they have other options, it will be much easier to break up the couple.