Choosing five table centerpiece ideas all have to do with your personal style. There really are no rules when it comes to choosing a table centerpiece. Your table centerpiece ideas can have something to do with what you do for a living, what your passions are, or a number of other things. You could even create your own table centerpiece. If you don't want to go through all the trouble, you could simply choose a table centerpiece that simply matches the overall decor of the room. Using a little creativity, you can find and or create the perfect table centerpiece for your home. Here are five table centerpiece ideas to get you started in your search.
- Make sure it matches. Your table centerpiece should go along with the overall feel of the room. You don't necessarily have to color coordinate your table centerpiece, but it should at least compliment the overall theme of the room in some way. If, however, you're big into color schemes, choosing a piece that matches the scheme of your room shouldn't be too difficult.
- What do you want it to say. Your table centerpiece can say a lot about you, if you want it to. You could display a set of books from your professional field on a nice book stand in the middle of the table. You could put a scrap book together about your family. There are endless possibilities here. It's all about your ability to be creative. It's all about what message you're trying to convey. If you don't want to think so deeply about it, just choose a unique piece to place on the center of the table.
- Stay away from gaudy stuff. Cheesy looking crap sucks. Gaudy items don't look good with clothing, they don't look good on automobiles, and they seriously don't look good as table centerpieces in your home. If it looks over the top, then it probably is. Leave that stuff for the fun house. Or, the house of horrors depending on the style.
- It doesn't have to be expensive. Expensive doesn't always mean better. You can spend a thousand bucks on something and it could still look like a pile of crap. It's more important that the table centerpiece looks like a million bucks, more so than it costing an arm and a leg. It's not about showing off. The table centerpiece is supposed to be that perfect compliment to the table, which in turn, compliments the room.
- Trust your own judgement. Ultimately, its about what you like. If you want to fill your house with a bunch of gaudy stuff, then it's your business. Just remember that your friends will make fun of you for piling a bunch of ugliness in your pad.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …