5 Tea Gift Ideas
These 5 tea gift ideas cater to the tea lover. There are hundreds of teas that come from all over the world. The gift of tea can be chosen to suit the kind of tea your tea lover prefers. Try one of these tea gift ideas.
- Loose herbal tea with tea infuser mug. Loose tea can be measured out to be as strong or weak as the drinker likes. Give an infuser mug with the tea gift. An mug has a lid with a built-in strainer that steeps the tea and can be used as a saucer while drinking tea.
- English tea with biscuits for tea time. Buy the gift of tea for someone who loves English tea. Include some English biscuits (cookies) so they can have tea time.
- Green tea with oriental painted tea set. Green tea is a favorite of the health conscious. So that they can serve the tea in Asian style, add an Asian tea set with small handleless cups to the gift.
- Chai tea mix with large mug. For your friends who go the coffee shop for tea instead of coffee, get them the essentials to make chai tea at home. Chai tea mix and a large mug with a design that fits their personality could be the perfect tea gift.
- Herbal tea with honey and dipper. Tea is a good way to give comfort during cold weather or during bouts of the flu. Give the gift of soothing herbal tea and honey with a no-mess dipper.
Posted on: Dec. 04, 2010