5 Tennis Elbow Remedies
Here are 5 tennis elbow remedies. Many people get tennis elbow and need remedies that will get rid of it because; let’s face it, tennis elbow debilitates you. Not just from the obvious activities like tennis, but also from other hobbies such as video games or instrument playing.
- The first remedy is an old classic known as ice. This beautifully cold substance works by essentially numbing the afflicted area through its cold temperatures. Keep in mind that when the ice is first taken from the freezer, it will be very cold and the person will probably want a towel wrapped around it to reduce the temperature.
- The next remedy is the exact opposite of ice, a heat pack. Heat packs are great because applying heat to the affected gives a sort of relaxing effect that will help the person just do that, it will also loosen up the joints in the areas affected by tennis elbow, allowing them to heal faster than they normally would.
- Omega 3 is also an old remedy to tennis elbow. It has been proven that if you take a supplement everyday it will reduce the inflammation in the joints, thereby also reducing the pain. Omega 3 can be found in things such as fish, fish oil, etc.
- One of the remedies that will greatly reduce the pain of tennis elbow is making sure you do the job right. This may sound like a no brainer, but doing whatever activity it is that is giving you the tennis elbow incorrectly can greatly increase the likelihood and severity of tennis elbow.
- Another old style remedy is Zostrix soaked towel or rag. Zostrix is a substance found in many kinds of hot peppers and has been proven to help the symptoms of tennis elbow!