If there's a tennis player on your Christmas gift list, then these 5 tennis gift ideas will come in handy. It can be difficult thinking of a great gift for some people, but a little knowledge about their hobbies and pastimes can help you out. If you have a family member or friend who's into tennis, one of these tennis gift ideas might be just the right thing for them.
- Tennis charm bracelets – Jewelry is never a bad idea for the ladies on your list. A cute chunky charm bracelet with little tennis charms is a great idea for a girlfriend or a sister.
- Tennis gift basket – This tennis gift idea is great for a friend or couple who are into the game. Combine a few tubes of tennis balls, some towels, sweat bands for head and wrists and grip tape for the tennis racket. Wrap it up in a decorated basket and voila!
- Tennis ball Saver – This is an ingenious little device that is used for storing tennis balls under pressure, to keep them from losing their bounce. This is a great inexpensive tennis gift idea that will also help your friend save money on tennis balls.
- Sessions with a tennis pro – If you've the cash to spare, what could be a better tennis gift idea than getting lessons from a professional? Most recreactional centers and tennis clubs offer one on one classes. The perfect gift for a friend who takes the game seriously.
- Tennis backpack – Tennis backpacks are made roomy to carry all the accessories, and have a separate compartment to hold the racquet. Great tennis gift idea for the tennis player on the go!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.