If there's a tennis player on your Christmas gift list, then these 5 tennis gift ideas will come in handy. It can be difficult thinking of a great gift for some people, but a little knowledge about their hobbies and pastimes can help you out. If you have a family member or friend who's into tennis, one of these tennis gift ideas might be just the right thing for them.
- Tennis charm bracelets – Jewelry is never a bad idea for the ladies on your list. A cute chunky charm bracelet with little tennis charms is a great idea for a girlfriend or a sister.
- Tennis gift basket – This tennis gift idea is great for a friend or couple who are into the game. Combine a few tubes of tennis balls, some towels, sweat bands for head and wrists and grip tape for the tennis racket. Wrap it up in a decorated basket and voila!
- Tennis ball Saver - This is an ingenious little device that is used for storing tennis balls under pressure, to keep them from losing their bounce. This is a great inexpensive tennis gift idea that will also help your friend save money on tennis balls.
- Sessions with a tennis pro - If you've the cash to spare, what could be a better tennis gift idea than getting lessons from a professional? Most recreactional centers and tennis clubs offer one on one classes. The perfect gift for a friend who takes the game seriously.
- Tennis backpack - Tennis backpacks are made roomy to carry all the accessories, and have a separate compartment to hold the racquet. Great tennis gift idea for the tennis player on the go!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Friday Drink Special: The Little Zombie
Perhaps the world's first cocktail inspired by Comic Con and The Walking Dead.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.