Tequila can be enjoyed many different ways by following 5 Tequila shot recipes. Tequila goes well with fruit juices, schnapps, or even chocolate. Try all 5 Tequila shot recipes at your next party and delight your guest with an exciting Tequila shot.
1. Fuzzy Worn Shot
To make a Fuzzy Worm shot, you will need:
- 1/4 ounce Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 ounce Orange Juice
- Add to a shot glass in order of the ingredients list and serve.
2. Death Shot
To make a Death Shot, you will need:
- ½ ounce Black Sambuca
- ½ ounce 1800 Tequila
- Add the Sambuca to the bottom of a shot glass.
- Add tequila gently.
3. Dirty Sanchez Shot
To make a Dirty Sanchez Shot, you will need:
- 1 ounce Tequila
- Chocolate syrup
- Pour a small amount of chocolate syrup onto a small dish and dip the rim of the shot glass in the chocolate to coat it.
- Fill the shot with 1 ounce of tequila and serve. Be warned, this shot creates a chocolate mustaches.
4. Barber Chair Shot
To make a Barber Chair Shot, you will need:
- 1 ounce Tequila
- 1 ounce Strawberry margarita mix
Pour Tequila in a shot glass and strawberry margarita mix in a separate shot glass.
- Pour equal amounts into the drinker’s mouth while they lay back on the bar. The shot is mixed in the mouth of the drinker.
5. Mexican Red Hot
To make a Mexican Red Hot, you will need:
- ¼ ounce Tequila
- ¾ ounce Cinnamon schnapps
- Stir ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Strain into a shot glass and serve cold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.