Tequila can be enjoyed many different ways by following 5 Tequila shot recipes. Tequila goes well with fruit juices, schnapps, or even chocolate. Try all 5 Tequila shot recipes at your next party and delight your guest with an exciting Tequila shot.
1. Fuzzy Worn Shot
To make a Fuzzy Worm shot, you will need:
- 1/4 ounce Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 ounce Orange Juice
- Add to a shot glass in order of the ingredients list and serve.
2. Death Shot
To make a Death Shot, you will need:
- ½ ounce Black Sambuca
- ½ ounce 1800 Tequila
- Add the Sambuca to the bottom of a shot glass.
- Add tequila gently.
3. Dirty Sanchez Shot
To make a Dirty Sanchez Shot, you will need:
- 1 ounce Tequila
- Chocolate syrup
- Pour a small amount of chocolate syrup onto a small dish and dip the rim of the shot glass in the chocolate to coat it.
- Fill the shot with 1 ounce of tequila and serve. Be warned, this shot creates a chocolate mustaches.
4. Barber Chair Shot
To make a Barber Chair Shot, you will need:
- 1 ounce Tequila
- 1 ounce Strawberry margarita mix
Pour Tequila in a shot glass and strawberry margarita mix in a separate shot glass.
- Pour equal amounts into the drinker’s mouth while they lay back on the bar. The shot is mixed in the mouth of the drinker.
5. Mexican Red Hot
To make a Mexican Red Hot, you will need:
- ¼ ounce Tequila
- ¾ ounce Cinnamon schnapps
- Stir ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Strain into a shot glass and serve cold.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!