5 Testicles Massage Tips
These 5 testicle massage tips can help you (and your lover) incorporate testicular massage into your self-care of lovemaking routine. Testicular massage is reported to increase bloodflow, which may promote better erections and overall testicular health. Use these techniques for giving a great testicle massage.
- Use a lubricant. Using a lubricant helps the hands glide more easily over the skin and makes any massage more comfortable. You can use baby oil, massage oil, grapeseed or almond oil or lotion. Oils tend to provide better lubrication. Avoid oils with peppermint, rosemary, cinnamon or clove in them -- they'll leave you with an unpleasant burning sensation! You can warm the oil before your massage by placing the bottle in a bowl of warm water. Do not let it get hot -- just above body temperature is perfect.
- Be gentle! Testicular massage requires a firm touch, but that doesn't mean you can't also be gentle. The testicles are delicate organs. Using a firm yet light hand will make the massage more enjoyable for everyone involved.
- Massage between the testicles. Don't just focus on the testicles themselves. Take the time to massage gently between the testicles as well. This helps increase bloodflow. Also, take the time to massage the scrotum and the perineum.
- Use a circular motion. Massage the testicles in a circular motion. Roll each testicle between the palm of your hand and your thumb and forefinger. Some experts recommend doing this 36 times to each testicle.
- Warm your hands. Warming up your hands before beginning a testicle massage helps increase bloodflow and comfort. Even if you've chosen to warm the oil you're using for lubrication, warming your hands is a good idea. Rub your hands together vigorously for a few seconds. You may have to re-warm them a couple times during the massage as well.