5 Text Sex Tips
If sexting is one of your ideas to turn on your woman, these 5 text sex tips will help get you started. Using nonverbal communication via text message is an exciting way to express lustful thoughts when you are both away from each other and a friendly reminder of things that will happen later in the night.
- Be straightforward. After saying "Hello" and "How was your day" simply type, "I want you" or "I'm horny." Your girl will get the message clearly and send back something nasty and freaky to keep you occupied with sexy thoughts. This one of the five text sex tips are good, especially if you are in the middle of working or if these messages happen randomly.
- Send a graphic picture. A picture of you half naked or showing your penis will make her smile ear to ear, so share these pictures while in the middle of texting. Say, "I have something to show you" or "Thinking about you" and including a erotic picture gives her a hot image of yourself stuck in her head until she has sex with you.
- Be detailed. Although one or two words could get your message clear, it is best to describe what you want to do with your woman. Think of it like a phone sex conversation except your communicating through letters. Let her soak in everything you say so she is ready for sex.
- Forget the acronyms. While text messages are usually quick and people often abbreviate their words, write clearly and concisely. If your girl reads acronym messages, "im so hawt 4 u" or "LHS" (let us have sex), she probably will not get excited or worse, have no clue what you are saying. Be thorough with the sex text messages so she uses her imagination when reading each sentence.
- Have fun. You do not have to write an erotic novel with every text you type. If you want it raunchy then text R-rated messages or if you want excessive flirting without it getting out of hand, it is fine, too. Work with what is suitable and acceptable when delivering sexy texts.