5 Things To Do With Your Date On An Afternoon: Los Angeles
The 5 things to do with your date on an afternoon in Los Angeles are clever date ideas. There is so much to see and do in Los Angeles. An afternoon date can be simple or elaborate. The choice is yours and here are some places to start.
- The Bar Scene The bar scene in Los Angeles can be anywhere from low-key to high profile. There are hundreds of bars in Los Angeles to choose from. If you like bar hopping, try the Los Feliz-Silverlake Circuit where there are several bars in one area. If you enjoy retro music, head to Spaceland. This place resembles the 1970’s complete with the Pac-Man table game.
- Museums Nothing says a Saturday afternoon date in Los Angeles like visiting a museum. Los Angeles has many artistic and educational museums. The Museum of Contemporary Art houses over 5,000 works of art. The Natural History Museum has permanent exhibits such as a Savanna elephant, a restored trolley car and a Brazilian salmon tarantula.
- Dinner You don’t want to take your date to just any ordinary restaurant on an afternoon date in Los Angeles. You want to be creative. Try Benihana, a Japanese restaurant where your meal is prepared right at your table. If you want something totally outrageous, head to Opaque. At Opaque, you eat your meal in the dark.
- Movie You want to be unique where thinking of things to do with your date on a Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles, Try Cinespia. Their movies are shown at Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Or try the Cinefamily Silent Movie Theater. They show a silent movie every Wednesday and one Sunday a month. The Landmark Theater shows 21+ movies and you are allowed to bring your own alcohol.
- Nature Nature always equals romance. Griffiths Park is a great place for a hike, playing tennis or having a picnic. At Runyon Canyon, you can take in views of the city or do some relaxing yoga. The Bird Sanctuary is perfect for hiking or picnicking.
Posted on: Mar. 10, 2011