The following 5 things to do with your date on an afternoon can definitely add variety to your relationship or dating life. Certainly dating can become stagnant and you will need to come up with some fun and entertaining ideas to add variety. Check out the following for activities to do with your date on an afternoon.
- Go see a movie. Ticket prices keep increasing and evening movies are packed. Avoid both in the afternoon with your date, getting the matinee price and seeing it when most people aren't out.
- Watch an afternoon baseball game. In baseball season afternoon games are the perfect way thing to do with your date. Often they are sold at lower prices and the atmosphere of a baseball game is great for a relaxed, carefree date.
- Take your date to the park. Again in nice weather, a park is a great date idea in the afternoon. You can go for a nice romantic walk, pack a picnic, or bring something to read or play. See which parks near you have great views.
- Stay in. Stay away from society and find some fun activities. You and your date could make an afternoon lunch, play some board games, or "veg" out and watch television all afternoon.
- Take a road trip. Find something of interest that you can drive round-trip to and from in the afternoon, such as something like horseback riding lessons, shopping, or some other idea. A road trip is a great date idea and a nice way to spend an afternoon.