5 Things To Learn About Oral Sex Education
Stay on top of the trends and drive your lady wild with these 5 things to learn about oral sex education. It’s every woman’s dream to have a partner educated in the intricacies of bringing her pleasure through skilled cunnilingus. If you want the same kind of satisfaction in return, you’ll want to pay attention to these key pointers.
- Moisturize the area. We’re not talking about lotion and creams here. One of the most important points for you to learn is that you need to keep her wet when you’re eating her out. Any dryness will cause friction between any part of you and any part of her. Friction is especially dangerous for the sensitive areas of her vagina such as the labial folds and the clitoris because you could accidentally scratch her and she’ll no longer be in the mood to continue. If she’s not wet with her own liquids yet, dampen the area with your saliva. When the juices start flowing, make sure to insert your tongue and make use of her fluid for your oral sex practices.
- Avoid using your teeth. There are many parts of a woman’s body that you can nibble and bite, but the clitoris isn’t one of them. The clitoris is a very sensitive area of a woman’s body. It’s especially sensitive underneath its little hood. You’re free to use the accompanying components of your mouth like the lips and tongue, but keep your teeth as far away as possible from the vagina.
- Consistency. The experts always talk about the importance of variety during sex, but this doesn’t necessarily apply to oral sex. Most women can only achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation so she’ll need to be licked consistently at the right spot to really get her off. All the sucking, flicking, tongue thrusting, and kissing should be saved for the beginning of the show. Its function is to excite both you and her, but when she starts wriggling and increases her moaning, it’s time to concentrate on the clit and stay there.
- Put her in the right position. Depending on the lady, she may only be accustomed to achieving orgasm in a certain position. For example, despite all the pornography layouts of excited ladies being licked in various arrangements, many typical women aren’t able to orgasm while standing up or sitting down. Ask her how she’s best able to enjoy oral sex and make sure she’s in that position before you even get started. Most importantly, make sure she’s relaxed so that she can concentrate on the pleasure your lips and tongue give her instead of wasting energy holding herself up in a certain pose.
- Use your fingers. Oral sex has everything to do with using the mouth, lips and tongue to stimulate her clitoris, but is undoubtedly enhanced by using some finger techniques. You can often get your partner to achieve orgasm more easily and quickly by using your fingers to stimulate her nipples or enter her vagina as if it were your penis. By targeting these various erogenous zones at once, you’re able to create a double sensation that will have her writhing in orgasm in no time.