The list of 5 things to say to seduce a girl in Spanish can help you go from nerd to Romeo in a flash. The legendary Latin lover is known for his suave words, but the expression and eye contact also play a part. Always practice the lines carefully before attempting. Try practicing in a mirror and on other friends before putting into action. Messing up the pronunciation may lead to great embarrassment.
- "Tienes los ojos más bonitos del mundo". "You have the prettiest eyes in the world" What woman would not want to hear this? On the list of things to say to seduce a girl in Spanish, this one tops the list. Add to the beautiful words with the proper delivery. Place one hand next to her head with the palm turned inward. Do not touch the face. Look directly into her eyes and speak the first of the phrase, pause, then finish the words of admiration. Keep eye contact throughout the entire seductive action.
- "Tienes una sonrisa muy hermosa." "You have a lovely smile". Very similar to using the line "you have the prettiest smile", this entry on the list of things to say to seduce a girl in Spanish is best executed with the proper hand motions. Place your hand close to the side of your own mouth and make a slow and sexy, but deliberate smile. Say the words smoothly, but slowly as you look at her face. Reach slowly towards her, then retract your hand just prior to touching the side of her mouth.
- "Me encantes." "You enchant me". This fairy-tale sounding phrase makes the list of things to say to seduce a girl in Spanish. This term gives a Latin Princess feel to the encounter.
- "Sólo puedo pensar en ti." "I can only think of you" This phrase of commitment makes the list of things to say to seduce a girl in Spanish. What woman doesn't want to hear that she is in her man's every thought?
- "Te voy a echar de menos." "I'm going to miss you" This perfect parting saying completes the list of things to say to seduce a girl in Spanish. At the end of a date, the suave line lets a girl know that there will be more dates to come.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.