Learning these 5 things to say when talking dirty to a woman can be enough to keep things spicy in the bedroom. Different women do enjoy different types of dirty talk, so pay close attention to your partner’s reactions when you say something. If she’s aroused by what you’re saying, she’ll let you know.
- "That feels good." When your partner does something that you like, tell her so. This is one of the easiest things to say when dirty talking. It’s simple, to the point and doesn’t require much thought.
- "Here’s what I plan to do to you." Describe to your partner all the things you’re going to do to please her. Or better yet, describe the actions as you’re doing them. This is another simple dirty talk technique that can drive her wild.
- "I want you to be a naughty girl." Dirty talk and naughtiness inevitably go together. Praise your partner for doing “naughty” things, such as performing oral sex or giving you a strip tease. Once you say you want her to do it, she just might.
- "You make me so hard." Knowing that she’s pleasing and arousing you will help turn your partner on even more. Describe how she’s making you feel, particularly how her actions and words are stimulating you and giving you a full, hard erection.
- "I want to be inside of you." This form of dirty talk can be sweet and sensual or downright filthy, depending on the tone you use and when you say it. You can also make it dirtier by following with some vulgar language. As long as your partner is okay with it, vulgar sexual terms are typically acceptable in the bedroom.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …